- Something I want to buy says "sold out" or "coming soon", will it be back in stock?
- Yes! If you want to know when just contact me. If you don't see something in the shop at all, it is probably unavailable or discontinued.
- I saw a drawing I liked on your blog but don't see it available as a print, will it be available soon?
- Usually I don't make prints of original drawing for a while, and sometimes not at all. If you're interested in something specific get in touch and I might be able to make a special print, but it will cost a bit more than other prints.
- I'm going to be visiting Portland, can I come by your studio and buy directly from you?
- Sorry, no. However if you're visiting Portland OR you can find prints, paper goods, and some original work for sale at Noun, Tender Loving Empire, and Tilde
- I like to support local shops, where else can I buy your products in person?
- Art Star in Philidelphia, PA
City Bird in Detroit, MI
Nahcotta Gallery in Portsmouth, NH
White Elephant in Hamilton, Ontario
And more that I'll be adding soon!
- I would like to commission a custom illustration, do you take on that kind of work?
- I most definitely do! I'm available for illustration work, wedding invitations, and logo deign. Please feel free to contact me about your project or with any questions!
- Some info about the prints:
- For reproductions I use an Epson Photo R2880 archival giclée printer. The prints are standard size 8.5x11 inches and printed on on Epson Velvet Fine Art paper.
Prints and cards are packaged in biodegradable sealed plastic sleeves that keep the prints safe from dirt and wet.
- I ship once a week so your item may go in the mail as much as 7 days after I receive payment. PLEASE keep that in mind when ordering for birthdays, Christmas, etc.
All print orders are shipped USPS first class. Original drawings are shipped Priority within the US and first class internationally.
- Refunds and exchanges
- If for some reason your order doesn't reach you within three weeks contact me and I will send you a replacement or offer a refund.
- Wholesale or consignment
- I do sometimes sell on consignment or wholesale though other stores, please email me with any queries.
- Commissions and illustration work
- I am available to commissions and design work, please email me for further info.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
- This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
- No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.